Forum Discussion

RichardDahnke
Community Member
4 years ago

LMS Status "completed"

Hello,

I use Articulate Storyline 3, Version 9.... i think.

In my course is a quiz with a result slide. The completion requirement is 80%, tracked with a result slide. 

Now my problem is, that the LMS only supports SCORM 1.2 and the status "completed". Unfortunately the output only sends "passed", no matter which configuration I take under "reporting and tracking". So the WBT never gets completed in this LMS. :(

Is there a way, to get the output communicate "completed"?

Best wishes,

Richard

JoeFrancis
    Community Member

In the Publish dialog box, select LMS. Then, with your Output Options set to SCORM 1.2, click Reporting and Tracking. At the bottom of the window, change the LMS Reporting from Passed/Incomplete to Completed/Incomplete.

RichardDahnke
    Community Member

Hey, thanks for your reply, but even with this setting, Storyline sends "passed", not "completed"... :(

RichardDahnke
    Community Member

it is very strange, I already tried everything, also e.g. with the debug log, there was also traceable, even if the status was set to "completed" in "tracking and reporting", the WBT wrote in cmi.score.lesson_status="passed". When I test the WBT in Scorm Cloud, it says "complete", "passed", 100% and the time.
    It also seems to be the case with tracking the result slide, I guess it takes the pass status instead of the complete status and that's why it always comes out "passed" and not "completed"?