Forum Discussion

MarvieYap-Mulde
Former Staff
2 years ago

New in Rise 360: Hide Cover Page

Have you ever wished you could hide the cover page of a Rise 360 course so learners could dive right into the content? Well, now when you publish for LMS you can! Simply toggle the option on before you export your course and you’re all set.

If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, you can access this new feature immediately in the LMS settings of any Rise 360 course. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to try out this feature, you can start a free 30-day trial.

Once you’ve given it a try we’d love to hear what you think! Please share any feedback or suggestions in the comments below. We’ll be working on enhancements for this feature and want to know if there are areas for improvement or additional functionality that you’d like to see. We’re looking forward to your feedback!

The Rise 360 Team

KeithHolt
    Community Member

+1 for moving this setting to 'theme'
    +1 for adding this functionality to web export
    +1 for being able to preview this functionality in preview mode/review360

AGoldthorpe
    Community Member

+1 for moving this setting to 'theme'
    +1 for adding this functionality to web export
    +1 for being able to preview this functionality in preview mode/Review 360

ded2
    Community Member

Will it be possible to do this when publishing a course to Reach360 as well? I didn't see that option when I did.

• I am not publishing for LMS, but rather using Rise to create interactive elements, and I embed using iframe in another program we use. 

I really want to get rid of the cover page, so that all I need to publish as HTML5 is the interactive portion and put that in. Any way to just delete the cover page and the starting page is the interactive piece?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Christine, 

There isn't a way to remove the cover page of Rise 360 courses. Have you tried creating Microlearning courses instead of regular Rise 360 courses as an alternative? Microlearning courses have access to all of the blocks available in a Rise 360 course, and it is more compact and streamlined. Note that Microlearnings cannot be divided into sections, so consider this when designing the content.

CHRISTINEWEA135
        Community Member

Hi Jose- even the microlearning in Rise has a cover page. Unless you know how to hide the cover page for microlearning. I just want to create one interaction, say flip card. I will publish as html5 and insert into my other project. So I don't need that cover page.