Forum Discussion

FelicityThredgo
Community Member
2 months ago

Progress bar not working correctly

Newbie to Storyline here :)

I am trying to edit a module someone else has created and the progress bar is not working as it should if success which should show 100% after completing the quiz and getting them correctly. Current state shows 0%. 

From what I have googled and looked at videos the slide master is set correctly with triggers and is functioning across the rest of the slides/module

I have attached a word doc with all the required screens including slide master layout.

If someone could help me that would be great

• Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community and Storyline authoring, Felicity! 😀

I appreciate you sharing the document with the screenshots of the slides and the detailed annotations. You are correct. Based on what I saw in the slide masters and the regular slides, there seems to be no issue with the triggers and the ProgressBar variable.

It would be better if we could look at the project file to investigate the interactions between these triggers and the variable more deeply. Some testing will also help us see these elements in action during an actual course run.

Would you be willing to share your Storyline file with us so we can examine the course setup more closely? You may also share it privately by sending it along in a support case. We'll delete it when we're done testing.

• What happens when you place a trigger and progress bar on the master slide and change this trigger to: