Forum Discussion

AlannaOConnell-
Community Member
2 months ago

Project.Progress variable ending at 92%

Hi all,

I have a course that was created by a 3rd party and we have had an error with the progress bar stopping at the 'Congratulations, you've completed the course' page at 92%.

I have found where to see the associated progress bar and the variables on the Master Slide page, but I don't know how to view the percentages within the module or how to edit it so that at the end it finishes on 100%.

There are 28 States in this project, the progress bar moves incrementally (not in equal increments) if the project progress is between 0-4, 5-8 etc. Where do I see what 'project progress' number range each slide is so that I can update the value for the progress bar and change it to the correct state.

Or is there a training module on the project.progress variable and how to work with it.

Any and all help will be gratefully received.

Thanks, Alanna

• Hi Alanna!

It is hard to tell what might be causing the issue without seeing the project file! Is it possible that you can share the .story file with us? You can share it privately in a support case so that our Support Engineers can begin troubleshooting right away.

• Hi Lauren, 

Thanks, will do. I have discovered that for a very few people, a slide is skipped which causes the difference in the progress percentage. There are a few other things I learned from an experiment with 3 participants today so I will pass the information along in a support case.

Many thanks, Alanna