Forum Discussion

CarlaTommase703
Community Member
3 hours ago

Removing AI Voice as a State

I used the AI Voice (Text to Speech) as part of a state. I decided I didn't like it and I re-created it and added it again, giving me 2 audio narrations. Now, I cannot locate the actual original AI audio file to remove it. HELP! 

My question is - where can I find the audio clip within the state. I'm using the cool listicle found here:  https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-colorful-interactive-list created by JodiSansone

Thanks for any help you can provide.

• Audio to a state can be tricky.  Your experience is one of the reasons we do not use it.  Other than Annie's suggestion. You could just delete the state and add it again.

CarlaTommase703
      Community Member

Thanks for confirming that I'm not going crazy with this one! LOL

Unfortunately, I think delete and recreate is the way to go here. Thanks again!

• Hi, have you tried looking in media library? It will list all the audio files that are being used in your project and show where it is being used on the bottom right corner.

CarlaTommase703
      Community Member

THANKS! I found it there and it just says it is located Base Layer > Explanation Box > 1 , which takes me right back to the state, where I can't see the audio files.  Thanks for your help!