Forum Discussion

DeannaWhalen
Community Member
4 months ago

Rise - Block Templates

Hello,

I was wondering if there was an easier way to have access to block template than through the button when building modules in Rise. I would like to clean up the ones I have access to, but there are too many for me to do it in the small window that opens up on the left side.

Thank you.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Deanna,

There is no other way to do it.

The Block Template panel does not go full screen, but I find it quite usable.

• I also would like to see Articulate make Block Templates easier to manage. At the very least, the default view should not be "Author - All Authors" but should be set to the current user.

Every time I want to clean up and remove a handful of templates I don't need any more, I have to first change the Author drop down, then after I delete one template, it reverts back to the "All Authors" view and I need to change it again. It is very frustrating. 

Additionally, the "Share with Team" box should NOT be checked by default. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Lacey!

Thanks for the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Rise 360!

We are currently tracking a feature request to improve the way authors manage Block Templates in Rise 360. I've included your voice in the feature report and will update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

DeannaWhalen
    Community Member

I agree - the cleanup process is complicated with just a small side view.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Deanna!

Glad to see Karl has been helping you!

As I shared with Lacey, our development team has been tracking a feature request to improve Block Template management in Rise 360. I've linked this discussion to the feature report and will update this discussion with any news to share.

If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.