Forum Discussion

HilaryTramme566
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise 360 for a Microsoft Teams Page

I have a group that would like to load a Rise 360 course onto their Microsoft Teams page for members to view (versus an LMS).  I can't seem to get it to work.

I did try the change the ending to .aspx but it doesn't work.  Can anyone give insight as to if this is possible please?

• Hi Hilary

I have 3 Rise 360 information programs sitting in Teams

In the Teams site I paste the Preview Link under the Share menu 

The program needs a slightly different setup compared to a LMS program as it resets each time the link is clicked.

I turn off the Restrict navigation and if I need a quiz I include a Microsoft form quiz.

Hope this helps  

GC1
    Community Member

Hi Hilary

I have 3 Rise 360 information programs sitting in Teams

In the Teams site I paste the Preview Link under the Share menu 

The program needs a slightly different setup compared to a LMS program as it resets each time the link is clicked.

I turn off the Restrict navigation and if I need a quiz I include a Microsoft form quiz.

Hope this helps  

RyanCarlson-b85
      Community Member

Hello - You used the Preview link or Review link? Also, could you help me understand what you mean about the "Share" menu?  Thank you!

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Ryan!

I just wanted to share that since this discussion is a bit older, Mr C may no longer be subscribed. If you want to reach out to him with follow-up questions directly, you can do so by clicking on his name and selecting the 'Contact Me' button.

• YOU ARE MY HERO!  That is such a simple solution as well.  I do have a knowledge check, but this isn't being tracked for completion.  It is more of an overview and orientation for a new process.  I will test this out.  Thank you for taking the time to reply.