Forum Discussion

SenNolan
Community Member
6 years ago

Rise Arabic/Hebrew Workaround

We are planning on localising a set of Rise lessons into many languages including Arabic and Hebrew. I am aware that Rise is not ready yet for bi-directional display.

Any suggestions on a workaround?

UdoWeller
    Community Member

I don't know why it works correctly for Arabic and Hebrew in the edit mode, but not in the preview mode or when you export it to SCORM. Hope this will be on the roadmap an implemented soon as we have a request and already some courses in these languages that need to be released soon!

• Hello! Our organization needs functionality in right-to-left languages because we have so many staff and clients who speak Arabic, Dari, and Pashtu. This is a huge issue for us. Is there any update on this? How do you recommend we deal with this issue?

• Hi, I have a potential client who asks for languages such as Chinese, Hebrew and Arabic? Now, I don't know anything about Chinese (besides that there are multiple Chinese languages, and special characters compared to the Latin alphabet), but Arabic and Hebrew are, next to the special characters, from right to left.

I don't see any answers on the "recent" questions above. Therefore a short question: Is it possible? 

Thanks in advance.

AhmedGendya
    Community Member

Up Up .. 

I believe as the right-to-left languages' developers already increased, it will be a great gate that we can open in the middle east and Arabian countries. Think about it! 

My suggestion is to give this feature for the officially subscribed users, not for the trial version users. 

AhmedGendya
    Community Member

Up Up .. 

I believe as the right-to-left languages' developers already increased, it will be a great gate that we can open in the middle east and Arabian countries. Think about it! 

My suggestion is to give this feature for the officially subscribed users, not for the trial version users. 

• Hi Szilvia! Rise 360 still only supports left-to-right languages right now. We'll let you know if we add support for right-to-left languages in the future!

• Hey Alyssa

We've been hearing that for a couple of years …when will it change??
    It feels like Articulate is not connected to the customers' needs...

You, as a company, need to address this issue.

Please put it in you're in your road map for 2024.

I think we were patient and waited enough time to receive this service from you.

Tnx.