Forum Discussion

KathrynHofer
Community Member
3 years ago

Rise 360 to Thinkific Workarounds

I have figured out how to upload a Rise 360 course into Thinkific. However, I am looking to build out individual activities in Rise and upload at specific points in my Thinkific course. Each time I upload, it includes the course start page and begin course button.  Any workarounds? 

• Hi Kathryn! Right now, Rise 360 courses published for LMS will include the main menu page with a start button, but we'll let you know if we add the option to remove that page in the future. For now, this workaround from Chris Curry, one of your fellow community members, might help. 

KathrynHofer
    Community Member

Thanks Alyssa. Unfortunately I don't think that workaround will work for Thinkific. In order to upload the content I need to download it for web not for LMS. It looks like people have been requesting the future for quite some time so I hope it is in the pipeline! 

• Good news, everyone! We've just released a new feature that allows you to turn off the cover page when you publish for LMS to improve compatibility, streamline training, and get learners into content faster. Give it a try, and let us know if you have any questions about it!

Note: You can't hide the cover page for training created from Next Big Idea Club content templates.

MichelleFink
      Community Member

Just flagging that this post is for Rise 360 to Thinkific and Thinkific does not supoprt publishing to LMS. You have to publish to Web and upload a zip file.