Forum Discussion

DanielGansle
Community Member
3 years ago

Rise Courses Not Showing Up After Renewing Subscription - HELP!

Hi, I had created numerous courses using Rise during what appears to be a trial period. Our IT department reinstalled Articulate 360, but now all my Rise courses are gone as if I'm starting from scratch. How do I get those courses back? 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Daniel,

Articulate 360 Trial Accounts are valid for 6 months after which they expire.

Has your trial account expired?

Do you now have a valid paid Articulate 360 Account?

If you do, did you use the same email address for the trial account and the paid account?

DanielGansle
    Community Member

Hi Karl, thanks for your response. The answer to all of your questions is yes. My trial period had expired, and our IT department re-installed. My company currently has a valid paid Articulate 360 account. Yes, the email address is the same and has not changed. 

DanielGansle
        Community Member

Hi Karl, I understand Articulate keeps files on hand for 6 months. If that's the case, is there a way we can retrieve the Rise files I lost?

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi, Daniel! I see your case with my teammate, Robert. If you still need help, feel free to reply back directly to him.

DanielGansle
        Community Member

Hello Robert,

Our IT recently downloaded the full version of Articulate 365 onto my computer. I believe I was in a trial period before.

All of the courses I was working on in Rise and Review were lost. I'd like to know how I can retrieve these courses from your servers.

Thanks -

Dan Gansle | Senior Instructional Designer
        MHI - HPS Ops Performance Team
        Dallas, Texas (Remote)
        214-799-8362 (cell)
        [cid:image001.png@01D884AB.2B35A680]
        "Let each of you look not only to his or her own interests, but also to the interest of others."