Forum Discussion

RebeccaBunker-7
Community Member
7 months ago

Rise Down

There appears to be a system issue with Rise. We are able to log in, but when clicking into a module, we are receiving an error message. I was also unable to access Support for further troubleshooting.

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!

BenBauman
    Community Member

also getting this issue

lots of internet websites down today, Facebook, Instagram, Google services, etc

• Hi Rebecca,

I can confirm that Rise 360 is currently experiencing an outage which you can track here. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll let you know as soon as service is restored, and you can also click on the "SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES" button to get notified through email.

• Hi Rebecca and Ben,

We apologize for the inconvenience; Rise 360 is back up, and you should not see the error again. We are closely monitoring the situation to prevent recurrence.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!

• I am unable to access Rise 360 still. Is there anything specific that I need to do? All my other Articulate applications are loading, just not Rise. 

• I was able to get into Rise about 30 minutes ago. Now it is down again. Getting the gateway error message again. I appreciate that this is being worked on. I hope this is resolved quickly. 

• Hi everyone,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!