Forum Discussion

CyrceMillan
Community Member
4 months ago

Seeking help for results review in a serious game

Hello e-learning heroes,

With my team we are currently working on a serious game, a crossover between an exploration game and a trivial pursuit.

Players will explore 6 thematic worlds, with different levels to pass. Each level is a question, randomly picked in a question bank. If they fail a level, they can still access to the next one, but they will have less points at the end of the game (and they need as many points as possible to conclude a secondary quest :-) ). They can also retry a level they failed to gain more points, and technically this will reset the result slide.

We want the players to be able to review his incorrect answer directly when they answer it if they failed it. I tried something by displaying the slide result when validating the quiz and showing the general feedback on it, but this is not working as smoothly as I want. (see the triggers in the attached screenshot Capture_valider-quiz). If someone knows another way to provide this feedback directly, I would like a clue.

My biggest issue here is that I can't edit the "incorrect" banner at the bottom of the screenshot Capture_review_incorrect-answers ... I would like to keep the check marks but not the red banner, which doesn't work with our graphic environnement. I didn't find this element in the slide master nor in the feedback slide master. Nor anywhere. Can we edit it or am I being driven to despair for nothing ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Cyrcée