Forum Discussion

JulieWarwick-2a
Community Member
3 years ago

"Send a Copy" in Rise

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to "Send a Copy" (through the 3 dot ellipses) of a course that is editable to a recipient who has a free Trial Version of Articulate? I'm trying to send a copy to someone with a trial version and Articulate isn't recognizing their email address.

• Hi, Julie! Sending a copy of a course to a trial user shouldn't be a problem.  Can you try opening Rise on another browser and see if you can send the course successfully? 

• Is there a way to provide the source file to people are not yet Rise 360 users? We're doing a lot of consulting for clients and need to identify how to provide source files to them when no one at their company has Rise 360. 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Vanessa,

If your clients do not have Rise 360 accounts, you cannot send them an editable Rise course (=source file). 

You can send them a PDF of the course but that does not count as source files.

• Hi Julie,

Your recipient has to click on the button "Start my trial period" to fully activate his inscription. By then, you can send him your copy.

BR,