Forum Discussion

MatthewHarmon
Community Member
2 months ago

Sharing Issues

Hello - I am trying to share one of my trainings with another coworker via the share function however whenever it asks for an admin approval (which is me) it keeps saying there is an error when I try to approve.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Why do you need to share the course? Is your colleague reviewing the course, or will they be editing it?

Does your organization have Teams type licenses? 

Does your colleague gave an active Articulate 360 account?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Matthew, 

If you'd like to collect feedback for your course from reviewers, publishing to Review 360 and sharing the direct link to the course is the best way to go, since this is what Review 360 is designed for. 

If you prefer to use the share link, please upload a screenshot of the error your colleague is seeing to help us understand what's happening.

• Hi Jose - they are not having an issue seeing it. It is not letting me share it with them. When I try to use Reach 360 to share, it keeps asking for the admin to approve (which is me). Hope that helps! 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

It would have been extremely useful from the start to know that your question was regarding Reach 360.

• Hi Matthew, 

Thanks for clarifying. Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot or screen recording with us of the error message you are experiencing? 

Feel free to share in this thread or privately in a support case.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, Matthew!

Thanks for providing the screen recording. Reach 360 is included with every Articulate 360 Teams subscription. New Articulate 360 Teams accounts gain immediate access to Reach 360, and existing subscriptions need to activate Reach 360 to start using it, which is why you were seeing the activation prompt.

Taking a glimpse at your account, it looks like you have an individual plan. If you have a Teams subscription associated with a different email, I can certainly look that up! Alternatively, if you're interested in upgrading to a Teams plan, our team will be happy to help.

Lastly, you mentioned above that your colleagues will be reviewing the course before you send it out. Publishing your course for Review 360, as my teammate Joe suggested, is a simple way to do this, and it's included in your subscription. Please let me know if you have any questions!