Forum Discussion

KristinKoele024
Community Member
2 days ago

Storing my Storyline files in SharePoint

Hello! I was reading some articles about Storyline and SharePoint not getting along, but my situation may be different. All I want to do is store my Storyline files on our team SharePoint site, in our Resources library. No one but me will need to access them, I upload the final to our LMS and that is where the learners access the course. But when I drag and drop the SL file over to SharePoint, it will not open the working file. I get a blank white page icon. Is it possible to store Storyline files in SharePoint? Right now I have them on my OneDrive, but my team would like them in a safer place. Thank you!

• Thank you, Iris. I will give that a try! As long as I know you can store your SL files on SP and open them with no problem, there must be a solution!

• Hi Kristin, I was wondering if it is the way you move the SL files to sharepoint? Perhaps dragging is not the way to do it but rather use the "save as" option? I believe with the dragging I experienced synch problems too.

And, I have all my files in Sharepoint and usually have no problems when opening files when all is synched (OneDrive to Sharepoint and visa versa) properly.