Forum Discussion

AlexandraAgu518
Community Member
8 months ago

Storyline Very Slow

I am currently in my 30-day trial---trying to decide if this program license will be worth the $$ for me to purchase myself. I'm a career transitioner (former educator).

I added an audio recording to a slide and ever since everything has been very very very slow. I can't click to edit anything from text size to animations. The lag is horrible. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've duplicated the file. I've deleted the audio, duplicated the slide, and deleted the previous slide that originally was giving me issues.

I have read the posts in this discussion, and yes I'm working locally. 

This is beyond frustrating as I waste time from the free trial trying to simply use the program. 

I called the support team about 9 hours ago and left a message. I haven't received a callback. 

I was hoping to use this 30-day trial to build out a portfolio and get a feel for the program. I've spent the better part of two days trying to troubleshoot this and have not had any luck.

Any advice?
Thanks in advance. 

• Hi Alexandra!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far! I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this issue. You're in excellent hands working one-on-one with them and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to help keep all information in one spot.