Forum Discussion

FraserWebster-1
Community Member
3 months ago

Submit not working (sometimes!)

Hi! 

I seem to have this strange problem. I've created a quiz where the user clicks an in-slide submit button to submit their answer. When I test this, every so often the submit button doesn't work at first. It eventually does submit every time, but sometimes this is after I have clicked the button two or three times.  It's not every slide, and the affected questions seem to change, but I can't seem to figure out why it happens? Is it just an unavoidable bug in the system? Or is there something I could do to fix them all and get them all submitting on the first click every time? I know this sounds minor, but thought I'd ask in the off chance someone knew a solution. 

I've attached the Storyline file. 

Thanks! 

Fraser 

• I am not really seeing any issues.  Just to be sure I would recommend moving the Submit buttons to the top of the timeline, just in case there is any over lap with the answer selection shape.  There were some that were marginal.

If after doing that, you are still seeing the issue, it might be worth submitting a case just in case something else is going on with the file.

FraserWebster-1
      Community Member

Yeah, it seems to happen only sometimes, and for some users but not others. Okay, I'll try moving it to the top and see if that helps. Thanks Ron!