Forum Discussion

TinaHoskins-6e1
Community Member
3 years ago

Text Doesn't Display in Safari

We created a course in Storyline 360 in which the font displays correctly in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. However, the text/font doesn't display in Safari. The font is Gotham. Is there a way to make it display in Safari?

• Hi, Tina.

Thank you for opening a support case! I see you're working with my teammate Jan, who identified and logged this issue as a bug. 

We'll return to this discussion as soon as we have news to share!

• Hi, we're having the same issue. What's the status / resolution for this? I'm running the latest version of Storyline 360. Regular Gotham does not appear in Safari, but appears in all other browsers. Gotham Bold appears in all browsers, including Safari.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Whitney!

I see that you've reached out to our Support Engineers and are working with my teammate, Cleo! You're in great hands. We’ll continue the conversation in your support case!

KatePowell
    Community Member

Hi there,

What has been the outcome? / Is there a fix for this? I also have the same problem, Gothom is not displaying in safari. 

Thankyou! 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Kate, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We're still working on fixing this bug, and we'll leave a message here when we release a fix. In the meantime, please consider using a different font for your course if you are expecting it to be viewed on iOS devices.