Forum Discussion

AliviaGorre
Community Member
2 months ago

The Preview of My Entire Project Will Not Load

When I go to preview my project it loads forever and never generates. I published the project to review as well and it still just loads forever. What can I do to fix this problem and be able to view my content?

• You may have a corrupted element, if it is in scenes try previewing each separately or preview one slide at a time

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Alivia,

I would go with Phil's suggestion first, but failing that you could look at the Diagnostic panel in your Articulate launcher. That shows the log files and may give an indication as to what is the problem and why it is caused.

To access the diagnostic panel, press F12 when in your Articulate 360 Desktop app launcher.

You can also clear the cache files here, which used to help me when Preview crashed, but I would advise using this with caution as it wipes all your settings within Storyline.

• Hi Alivia!

Sorry to hear you're having issues previewing and publishing your Storyline course!

Glad to see Phil and Andrew have been helping you. I saw that you've also opened a support case being handled by my teammate, Mark. It looks like Mark replied to your e-mail requesting a copy of the .story file for testing on our end.

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.