Forum Discussion

MargaretTayl368
Community Member
6 months ago

Transfer Articulate Subscription

My manager purchased an Articulate 360 subscription for me in December 2023. I am leaving the company, but I know my license will be valid until December 2024. Is there any way that I can transfer my subscription (not courses) to someone else on my team so that they can continue utilizing the tool? 

• Hi Margaret!

It sounds like you need to transfer ownership of your Articulate 360 subscription!

Glad to see Karl has been helping you! I've opened a support case on your behalf so our account management team can work with you directly to make these adjustments. They should be following up with you shortly!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot. 

• Thanks for this info-- what if I do not have an Articulate 360 Teams account and just an individual account? 

• Good to know, thank you! If I cancel before end of year, am I able to get a pro-rated discount as I won't be able to utilize the year's subscription?

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Margaret, 

I let Ben, my colleague handling your support case, know about your additional inquiry. You're in good hands, and we'll continue the conversation over there!

• Hi, can my user account/seat and all my personal content which sits within a team account subscription be transferred to another organisation? 

Thanks