Forum Discussion

RickBauer-419ed
Community Member
6 months ago

Trial Period of Articulate Ending in 2 days; Bought the product, but under a different work address. How can I move something I created to the other new site?

I keep getting a bunch of rights and privileges stuff. I just want to move work I created in my trial version over to my full-paid version of Articulate. I worked for 3 weeks to earn permission to purchase the license, and now i don't want to have to change it. The work is in Rise if that matters. Zipped File is below. 

Richard Bauer

• The Articulate staff will be able to transfer your Rise files to your newly licensed account. I suggest you contact them directly. You can do that here: https://access.articulate.com/support/contact 

FYI: Articulate keeps an account's Rise files for up to 6 months after the account is deactivated. In other words, the files won't disappear as soon as your free trial ends.

• If you're still in your free-trial period, then what Karl said applies. You can just email a copy of the course from your trial account to your paid licensed account. 

My previous answer applies if your trial account has already expired, and you no longer have access to Rise with that account.