Forum Discussion

XipeiZhuang-cc5
Community Member
2 years ago

Unable to upload storyline course INTO REVIEW 360!

Hi there,

I was working to revise my course recently. When I finally incorporated all the feedback into my course, I was not able to publish it into Review 360. My computer is stuck on "Uploading Course" forever. I tried to restart my computer and reopen Storyline but still doesn't work.. Can anyone help? Thanks!

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎FILE HOME INSERT SLIDES DESIGN Cut Paste م Copy TRANSITIONS ANIMATIONS Publish Clipboard New Starting Scene Scene Scenes Serenity Layout.story- Articulate Storyline VIEW ndex Question Banks HELP STORY VIEW Review 360 1.13 long te... 1.10 date Web Template Video Word LMS/RS Reach 360 Uploading Course Learn more... LEARN MORE ABOUT PUBLISHING PUBLISH CANCEL‎'‎

• Hi Xipei!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue getting your Storyline 360 course to publish! I'd be happy to help troubleshoot!

I just had some clarifying questions first:

It's possible that whatever content you added to your course when making your revisions could potentially be causing some form of data corruption. If you'd be willing to share your project file here in the discussion or privately through a support case, I'd be happy to take a closer look to narrow down the source of the issue!