Forum Discussion

JoshuaWilson-d8
Community Member
2 years ago

Videos not Uploading to Rise 360:

Im currently experiencing video upload issues. My hardware and internet is not an issue. 

I've been having this issue for over 48 hours. I have rebooted, cleared cookies/cache/history in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. 

I have tried hosting the videos on desktop and in an external hard drive. Videos appear to upload, but then I get an "error" and no explanation. These videos are 1.5 GB max, none are more than that. No issues last week using the same approach, equipment and ISP. However, this week I'm experiencing major issues. 

• I've tried three separate video's and none of them will upload into the MP4 Multimedia block in Rise 360 today --- usually it works fine. Rise gives a "Processing failed. Please check the file and try again." error in red text. The articulate status pages show everything is working 99.5 so I'm unclear what the issue may be. Any suggestions?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello JoanneBentley-b! I've just tested this out on my end and I didn't run into any issues uploading an mp4 to a Rise 360 course. I'd recommend using a different browser to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't work, can you share the Rise 360 course with us? You can send a copy to support@articulate.com and we'll test it on our end! 

• Hi there, folks. I'm sorry we didn't see this discussion sooner. We didn't have any downtime at the time you posted. If you're still running into this issue, we'd love to help. You can connect directly with us by clicking here.

ADIELUFF
    Community Member

Me too. But, only on certain blocks. The Process interaction will allow video uploads on Opening and Closing interaction but not elsewhere.