Forum Discussion

JeffForrer
Community Member
6 years ago

Your computer seems to be offline

Anyone else getting this message when publishing Storyline for Review 360?  I am getting it consistently.  Course never comes up after publish, just sits and thinks. articulatestatus.com says all systems operational. Thx.

DanTucker
    Community Member

Hi - I have always had this issue but recently (2022) it’s so bad it’s made adding review comments almost impossible. This was reported years ago - is there a fix?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello Dan!

Thanks for letting us know that you're still running into the message that Review is offline. We don't have any recent outages related to Review 360, and I do not see recent reports either. As Ren suggested previously, have you checked if the network endpoints and ports are enabled? 

DanTucker
        Community Member

Thanks Lauren. I'm not sure what it means regarding 'network endpoints and ports being enabled'.

I can confirm that all of the many apps and programs running on my laptop are unaffected. The issue is always localised purely with 365 and always has been. There are no known network issues.

Dan.

• Hi, Dan.

Let me ask you a few questions to help narrow down the issue:

• You mentioned that you sent the Review 360 link to a few managers. Were they all connected through the same network?
    • One of the reviewers couldn't open the link on his computer but did it through his phone. Is it possible that his phone was not connected to the same network?
    • Do you encounter the same issue when you try to open the Review 360 link on your computer?

Sometimes organizations can restrict certain domains, blocking some of the services. I recommend sending the article below (the same one Ren posted above) to your IT department as a starting point:

If you or the department need additional information, please reach out through a case so we can further help you troubleshoot.

DanTucker
      Community Member

Hi Maria - my answers are in blue below.

Dan.

DanTucker
      Community Member

Hi Maria,

Please be aware that due to 360 the project has literally ground to a halt. In addition to the connectivity issues when reviewing - which we are working around - I am now getting this error and cannot save an SL file at all.

I have Googled it and like the connectivity issue A) other people seem to have suffered it and B) there is no published resolution.

Dan.

[cid:image001.png@01D803E9.4D0AB400]

BeccaLevan
        Community Member

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry for this trouble; we're here to help! Since we cannot see your attachments when you reply by email, I've emailed a private upload link to you to share them directly with our support engineers. Once our team can take a closer look, we'll reach out with an update!

• Hi, 

We also have this problem. The computers have a wired internet-connection and people are not on the same network. Is there any solution to this problem? 

• Hi, Mark.

I'm happy to help you troubleshoot! After yesterday's update of Review 360 (03/30), are you still encountering this error?

• Hi Maria,

We are testing it right now, I'll let you know if we still have these problems.