Pinned Reply
12 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Docyt University,

My apologies for this snag; I can confirm that there is a new issue we're monitoring! You can also see real-time status updates of the outage here. You may need to refresh the page or clear your browser cache if it shows the old status.

Click the "Subscribe" button in the upper right corner of the status page (above) if you'd like to receive notifications of status changes in the future.

Sheri Horton

I am still having this issue, but I no longer get the 504 gateway error, I can get onto the Articulate page, but when I click Rise, it says "Resuming session" but then goes to a page to say something went wrong. I have attached a screen shot. I have cleared my cache and restarted and still nothing. 

Eric Santos

Hi everyone,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.