Accordion Headers Changing to My Email?!?

Jul 20, 2022

Has anyone experienced the accordion menu function replacing your headers with your email address randomly but frequently? This only seems to happen when I use the accordion menu regardless of browser (Chrome/Edge). It is extremely frustrating. I'm looking for any ideas on how to stop that from occurring aside from refraining from the use of that type of interaction in my lessons.

3 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Ashley! So sorry to hear that this is happening to you. This is the first time I've heard of this too!

Can you try the following:

1. Please ensure that your browser is updated and that you are using a supported browser.

Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. 

4. Restart your computer.

If the tips above do not work, please open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can investigate.