Adding image inside a table block

Sep 11, 2019

Is there a way that we can add images inside a table block. This feature can help us to design new way of presenting information in our e-learning courses.

18 Replies
Judi Glaze

I would be so grateful to have images in tables. I designed a whole table in Word that we were planning to build out in Rise 360, in which the first cell in each row is a little thumbnail image of the item that's described in the next 3 cells.  I don't know why I took it for granted that I would be able to do this in Rise. Even using other blocks, I can't find any way to create the format I want. For instance, you can have an image with text beside it, but that text can only be a paragraph, not 3 columns. I'm really not sure how we're going to go forward. 

It seems like lots of us are struggling with this, so I hope you will please consider providing this feature, and sooner rather than later.

Angelo Cruz

Hello Judi! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties.

I understand how great this feature would help you and your team. As soon as this feature is released or if we make any changes that will help, we'll share it in this thread.

Thanks for letting us know your team's need for this feature.