Adding Superscripts and Subscripts in Course /Section/Lesson Names

Sep 18, 2020

I am not able to add superscripts and subscripts in course/section/Lesson names as wells as for Tab/Accordian headings. I have tried copying and pasting from MS word. This is not working. Is there any other way to add superscripts and subscripts.

I think this feature is not currently available in Rise. This feature is very much required for product trainings because it is very essential to show Registered and Trademark Symbols along with the product names. This is often pointed out as an issue during quality reviews.

Therefore, it would be great if you include this feature in Rise.

Thank you.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Anitha! 

There are a couple of ways you can insert a symbol in Rise 360. Check out this video demo I created for another community member who needed a Trademark symbol in her course. 

The website I used to copy the trademark symbol is here. The registered symbol is here

Here's an example course where I've used those symbols in various places. Let me know if that helps you!

Anitha Pai

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for the response and sharing the samples.

I know to how to add superscript and Subscript in Rise. However, I am not able to add ® in the Course titles, Section Titles Lesson Titles where we have to include product names. I noticed that you are not able to add ® as a superscript. Please see the attached image of a screenshot from the sample course you shared. I have highlighted the issue. Could you help with that?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.