Archivo de articulate incrustado en rise sale icono de Play

Aug 04, 2023

Hola a todos, estoy creando varios articulate para rise pero cuando lo exporto, sale el icono de play como si fuera un video para reproducirlo, cuando hay otras dispositivas que se ejecutan automáticamente. 

He desactivado el reproductor de articulate pero me sigue saliendo en Rise. 

Adjunto pantalla.

Alguien me sabría decir porque? muchas gracias a todos.

3 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi there!

The feature of auto-playing audio and video isn't available in Rise. Users must click the play button to start an audio or video file. This is why embedded Storyline 360 content is not automatically starting in the Rise 360 course. Also, most web and phone browsers actually prevent auto-play of media; it needs to be user-initiated.

We're monitoring these requests for this feature, and we'll let you know if we decide to allow autoplay in future updates of Rise 360.

Formación Procesos y Herramientas Digitales

Buenos días Gren,

Muchas gracias por la explicación. El problema es que antes se me reproducía automáticamente.

Hice unos cambios en el contenido y después me salía el icono de play.

Por eso preguntaba ya que se me ejecutaba automáticamente.

Mil gracias,

Saludos

Chino Navarro

Hi there,

If you've exported the course and viewed it in an LMS or a web server, the videos may autoplay, but this depends on the browser's settings and parameters. So, the videos may have previously automatically played because you've fulfilled some of the browser's parameters. 

I am happy to see that Gren added you to our feature request for automatically playing videos in Rise 360. We will post an update here if we ever get autoplay.  Thank you so much.