Articulate compatibility

Sep 23, 2021

I don't know much about Articulate, except that I WANT to know about it. But I need to know if I train in Articulate and make training using it, is it compatible in different formats? i.e. would I be able to incorporate it into a be TEAMS space?

5 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Uzma! 

We have 2 Rise products:

Rise 360 (Part of the Articulate 360 Suite) is a course development app. Training developed in Rise 360 must be exported to a learning management system (LMS) for viewing, tracking, and analytics. You can try it out by signing up here.

Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. Rise.com includes all the authoring functionality from Rise 360, plus a library of pre-built lessons on common business topics. You can also start creating your Rise.com course from one of many sample courses rather than starting from scratch. Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise.com. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available in Rise.com.  You can sign up for a trial here.

Rise 360 lets you create courses only. Rise.com lets you create, distribute, track, and analyze courses.

Hope this helps you!