Articulate Rise 360

Oct 09, 2023

The company I work for company that does not have an LMS - I have started designing courses is their a way we can upload on to their HR system so we can track the training. They planning to have an LMS at some point. 

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Ruby!

I understand that the company you work for wants to upload Rise courses to their HR system and track the training.

There isn't a way to track training without an LMS, so I wanted to tell you about Articulate Reach 360! 

Reach 360 is a lightweight distribution tool to deploy your e-learning content. Unlike a traditional learning management system (LMS), Reach 360 requires practically no implementation time, meaning you can start in just a few days, not months. It’s a flexible, cost-effective add-on to your existing Articulate 360 Teams plan, enabling your organization to directly reach more learners. You can learn more about Reach 360 by viewing the User Guide:
You can start a trial of Reach 360 to take it for a test drive! Just click the Reach 360 tab on your Articulate 360 dashboard to request a trial.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!