Assessment made in storyline

Dec 30, 2022

Hello!
I have a course made in rise, to which I have added some storyline blocks. One of these blocks, is positioned at the end of the course, and corresponds to a 10 question assessment, with only 1 attempt. However, when the user exits the course and then resumes it, he/she can do the evaluation again (and thus change the result obtained in the first attempt).

How can I get around this issue?

Thanks for your help!

Pinned Reply
3 Replies
John Cooper

Hi - and Happy New Year...

Have you thought about perhaps outputting the results of the assessment to a downloadable pdf? The learner can then save or print the pdf to their local system.

Sure, they can then go back and take the assessment again. But they would at least have a permanent copy of their first attempt. As Phil says if the LMS only allows one attempt it may be possible to make sure the results in the LMS are also just from that first attempt...

Downloading to a pdf from Storyline within RISE has been discussed here and it is something we have been meaning to solve for some time - and I'm pleased to say that we now have a working solution - it CAN be done!