Audio in Rise

Jan 02, 2019

In the course I am creating, I am trying to add audio to one of my block using the microphone.  I am able to record my voice but the audio is then missing.  I am using Chrome.  HELP!

1 Reply
Trina Rimmer

Hi there. Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with this.

Have you tried double-checking your audio input? I've made the mistake of thinking I'd set-up my computer to use my headset microphone for input, but it was using the laptop mic, instead. In my case, the laptop mic was so far away it wasn't picking up any sound at all. Another quick thing to check is that your output audio volume is turned up. Both of these things may seem a bit obvious, but I've found they're easily overlooked when you're busy.

If the above two things check out, make sure you're running the latest version of Chrome. Sometimes missing a Chrome update can cause odd little hiccups like this. 

And if you've run down this quick list and things still aren't working properly, please contact our support team so they can dig into it further. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.