Bad behavior toolbar (bold)

Mar 10, 2022

Hello, I experience a bad behavior of the toolbar :

I have a bold paragraph, I want to remove that blodness so I select my text, and hit the "B" button in the toolbar. It will unbold a random word or section (randomly), and also reduces the text size. (The behavior is very random, but seems to appear on every text.)

It gets weirder in the "Edit" section, in which nothing happens when I first hit the "B" button first. When I hit the "B" button a second time, an empty space is created at the top of my paragraph...

I never experienced that kind of behavior with Rise before, it seems to be only for the most recent builds.

Thank you!

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Adrien! So sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

May I know which browser you are using?

Can you please try the following and see if you still encounter the behavior?

-Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

-Try other supported browsers and check if Rise is still behaving the same. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

-Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?