Blending effects to assets added into a block

Jul 19, 2023

As the title reads I would like to request an option to be able to add simple effects to assets added into a block. Ex. a simple drop shadow or stroke to pictures added within a block. I see most or all of your blocks have drop shadows enabled, and I want my pictures or videos to have the same effect applied for continuity purpose. I hate having to bring every single asset into Photoshop or After Effects just to simply add a stroke or drop shadow. Also is there a section of your forums where there might be petitions for features that we would like to see added in future updates?

1 Reply
Lea Agato

Hi, Billy! Thanks for letting us know you need the option to add simple effects to assets added into blocks. I'll share your request with my team, and if we make changes that will help, we'll let you know here.

If there are any features that you would like to see in future updates for Rise, you can submit a feature request here. We love hearing from customers about how we can improve Rise, so keep sending in your suggestions/requests!