Block Templates should default to the specific author using Rise and not All Authors

Jan 23, 2024

This might seem like a small thing, but it has become a very frequent nuisance in a company as large as the one I work for. There are literally hundreds of block templates saved as shared by others within my organization. Every time I want to add one of my private block templates to a project (which is very often), I must first change the Authors dropdown selection from the default "All Authors" to myself. I feel that this design is backwards and the default should be the individual and not the group. 

4 Replies
Judy Nollet

I have give the same feedback to Articulate. Obviously, they haven't implemented my advice on that yet...

You can submit a feature request here: Help Us Improve Our E-Learning Software by Submitting a Feature Request (articulate.com)

Submitting a request doesn't guarantee that a feature will be implemented. But I think that how many people request a feature can have some impact on their decision-making process.