10 Replies
Emily Hackl

Hi Alicia - Through the Settings of your course you can add a Cover Photo. It looks like for the link above they uploaded the dogs with a blue background as a .gif file. I've attached images of how to get to the Cover Photo option. Hope this is what you were looking for!

Alicia Myles

Thanks Emily!  I was hoping to find a way to add images to the top of each section throughout my presentation.  Right now, it's just the title with a white background.  I would like to add color or an image to the top of each of the sections,

It seems like others have done it, but I can't figure out how.   Anybody have any recommendations??

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Alicia and Tonya,

I tracked down this user example and here's what Sarah had to share about it:

I found this video on YouTube showing how to remove the lesson headers. I used a different text editor tool, but the process is the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFRc7q7_Dxc

Here is the example and the conversation.

Hope that helps :)

SibaPrasad Padhi

This is only applied to course heading page not the lesson page.

Can this be updated soon.

Best regards,
Siba

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.
Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.