Change font in labeled graphic markers

Mar 21, 2023

The font in my labeled graphics does not match the font I've chosen in my theme. I did not find a way to change the font in the marker pop-ups. Is there a way to do this?

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, thanks so much for chiming in! Theme fonts should appear in labeled graphic marker text, including custom brand fonts you've uploaded to Rise 360.

If that's not working correctly for you, we'd love to take a look! Please open a case here, and include the course Share link in the case description area. Please also attach the brand-specific font you're using. We'll take a look and let you know what the issue could be! 

Luciana Piazza

Hi Walt, 

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help.

I just want to clarify. Have you had a chance to try uploading the light font to the Regular upload option when inserting the custom font? Is there a specific error message you receive if you cannot successfully upload? 

If you're still running into this, I'd be happy to take a closer look at the specific custom font files you want to use in your course. Feel free to upload to this thread or privately in a support case so we can continue investigating! 

Looking forward to hearing from you!