Change user when subscribing | articulate 360

May 29, 2023

Hi,

I was developing a course on articulate 360 - free trial. Now my trial period has ended and I'm planning on subscribing to it. But I want to change the user before I subscribe. If I do so will I still be able to access the courses I have already developed on this account?

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Ahinsa!

Thanks for asking about Articulate 360!

If you still have access to your trial account, you can easily change your email address for your account by managing your Profile. If you change your email address, all your content remains intact when you sign in to your Rise account using the new email address.

In addition, with an Articulate 360 subscription, you can easily add/remove users and transfer content from one author to another. In this scenario, you may subscribe to Articulate 360 using a different email address, then add your previous email address to a seat in the account. You can remove this user from the seat, and then choose to assign the content to a different author (your new email address).

With our Individual subscriptions, they are geared more toward individual use, and because of that can't be transferred, and need to be purchased directly by the end user. 

Lastly, please note that we'll keep your online data, including Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects, on our servers for at least three months after your trial expires. This means you'll have access to your content again if you buy a subscription later. See more details here:

https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-FAQs-Free-Trials#delete-data

Let us know if you have any additional questions or clarifications; we're here to help!