Cloud Deployment ?

Jan 26, 2023

Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this, so please forgive me if I'm not making any sense.

I recently worked with one of our vendors to provide cloud updates to courses within the LMS, whereas before, they sent us the zip file, and we manually imported it in the LMS.

Is there a way to upload courses created in Rise 360 one time in the LMS, but push content updates remotely (vs manually reimport content) ? Am I dreaming too big? This would be a huge time saver!

Thank you so much,

Celia

3 Replies
Chal  Tutan

Cloud deployment is the process of deploying applications, services, or infrastructure to a cloud computing environment. Cloud deployment offers numerous benefits, including scalability, flexibility, and cost savings. With cloud deployment, businesses can easily and rapidly provision resources, scale up or down as needed, and pay only for what they use.

One exciting development in the cloud deployment space is the emergence of Double Cloud. DoubleCloud is a platform that leverages open-source technologies like ClickHouse and Kafka to help build analytics applications that can process data on a second-by-second basis. By combining the power of these proven open-source tools with the scalability and flexibility of cloud deployment, DoubleCloud enables businesses to rapidly develop and deploy analytics applications that can process large amounts of data in real-time.

If you're interested in trying out DoubleCloud's managed ClickHouse service, you can check it out at https://double.cloud/services/managed-clickhouse. With this service, you can easily deploy and manage ClickHouse clusters in the cloud, enabling you to scale up or down as needed to meet the demands of your business.