Does Articulate 360 product have the function of a Learning Management System?

Jun 17, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if I should create eLearning content in either Rise or Storyline then export it to Google Classroom. Does anyone know how that works?

2 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Mei,

Rise 360 is a course development tool, that has the option to export the course to a SCORM package that can be brought into a Learning Management System. 

So Rise 360 is not a LMS or a course delivery tool.

I have no experience with Google Classroom and don't know if it can be classified as a LMS.

If you are looking for a more integrated solution look at Rise.com that offers Rise 360 and combines it with the Articulate LMS.

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Mei!

It sounds like you need an easy way to create online courses, then track your learners' progress and course completion data.

Check out Rise.com! It's an all-in-one online training system that includes the same course authoring as Rise 360, plus a place to track, manage, and analyze your training. 

Have a look around, and if you have any questions about it, you can reach the Rise team at sales@rise.com.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.