Edit button in Rise 360

Sep 02, 2020

My edit button in all of my blocks for Articulate Rise 360 has disappeared. I have no idea if I turned something on to hide them, but I cannot see to edit. It's there but I have to click on it blindly to find it.  

I've tried logging out and back in, but that doesn't fix it. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

41 Replies
Cheryl Kirk

I'm having this same issue and had this issue several months ago and now it's back with the most up to date browser for Chrome and Edge. Seems odd that if I try all the current up to date browsers and none of them show the edit options in Rise, it can't be a browser issue. 
Do you have any other suggestions? I tried setting the zoom level, clearing my cache, etc. The browsers are the latest and I'm using Chrome, Firefox and Edge. All of them give me the same result. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear that you ran into a similar issue. 

I'd like to switch gears and try a different troubleshooting approach from the ones already mentioned in this thread.

Check to see if you have the Scale setting of your monitor set to 100% as shown in the screenshot here (right-click on your desktop and choose Display Settings): 

If the value is anything other than 100%, set it to 100% to see if this makes any difference. If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at why you are experiencing this behavior.