Editing Questions

Jun 13, 2017

1. When I make my course available to someone else for review, they typically take the course and then send comments referring to Lesson 1, 10, etc.  rather than the name of the lesson, which is much longer.  The lesson numbers only seem to appear when you are taking the course, not in edit or preview.  Is there a way to see what the lesson number is in the other views?

2. I have pretty long courses, more than 70 lessons.  When I finish editing one lesson, it takes me back to a listing of all the lessons and I have to scroll through again just to get to the next lesson to edit.  Is there a shortcut I don't know about?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Cass, thanks for checking out Rise! I have a few thoughts for you.

1. You'll see the lesson number in the lesson header in Preview and also when viewing the Share link. It might be helpful to have two tabs open at once: one tab for editing, and one tab for the Share link. You can refresh the Share link tab as you made edits to see your changes in real time--here's how!
  2. When you finish editing a lesson, you'll return back to the main page of your Rise course. I can understand how that would be cumbersome when you're working with more than 70 lessons! It sounds like being able to move from one lesson to another without going back to the main page would make life easier for you--I can definitely pass that idea along to my team. We always love hearing how we can improve Rise to work harder for you, so thanks for the suggestion!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.