Enlarged texts after watching video's and shifting between landschap and portrait

Jun 05, 2018

Hello,

This is my case: For my cliënt I have developed a module with several video's.
When you turn the iPhone 7 to landscape to wach the video and you turn it back to portait, de font size of the texts are enlarged (attachment Enlarged). This bug was fixed with the release of 18 mei 2018. But now with the latest release on juni 4th 2018 the bug is back.

Specs:
Device: Iphone 7
Software: 11.3.1
Browsers: Safari and Chrome
Course developed in Chrome

The course is tested and presented in ScromCloud and Moodle.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Marjolein

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marjolein,

This is an issue that is still open with our team, and I checked the release notes here for Rise, and didn't see this as fixed for any of the May updates or the May 18th update:

May 18, 2018

• Fixed: Sorting activities now behave as expected on iOS 11.3 devices. No more dragging the entire screen with you!
  • Fixed: Text on flashcards no longer appears faded towards the bottom in Microsoft Edge. 
  • Fixed: Learners couldn't resume or complete courses in some LMSs when suspend data exceeded a certain limit. Now Rise lets the LMS determine its own character limit for suspend data.

We'll let you know here as soon as it is fixed, and if you saw it noted somewhere else as fixed could you point me to that so that I can clarify there too?