Export course

Sep 13, 2018

Hi all, 

At this moment I am unable to export my Rise course. The page just keeps loading and nothing happens. Do you know what is up or what I should do?

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the trouble you've run into this AM!

Our team is investigating an issue right now where exporting to LMS, Articulate Review, and PDF in Rise is currently unavailable.

We'll let you know as soon as we have more info and we'll keep our Articulate Status page updated as well. You can also subscribe to email updates. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Richard,

You could see a blank browser window if you don't extract the zip file. Try these steps instead:

From your Downloads folder...

1. Right-click the zipped file and select Extract All.
  2. Click Extract.
  3. Once the file has finished extracting, double-click the Content folder.
  4. Double-click Index.
  5. A new browser window/tab should open, and you should see your Rise course there.

Let me know if that helps!

Richard Mohun

HelloDownloading the Web option doesn't download a zip file in the first place - instead in my download directory there is a Content directory containing an Assets directory, a Lib directory and two html files: goodbye.html and index.html.I am using a Macbook - so expect this problem arises because Articulate - for some reason - has just focused on Windows (though Apple has since it was founded been more successful in eduction - and publishing/design...... and I don't want to go through the hassle of running a virtual operating system)..... so was looking at Rise.Richard

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.