Export of Rise Quiz to excel?

Apr 06, 2018

Hi, 

Is there a way we can export all of the Quizzes from one Rise course to excel?

Thanks, 

Margit

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Margit, 

Are you looking to export the quiz questions to be able to translate or something similar? I'd love to know more about what you're looking to do and then I can point you in the right direction or I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request!

Margit Haalebos

Hi Ashley, thanks for your reply!

We want to create an overview of all our questions in all our exams/ knowledge checks in Rise, we have already created a lot in Rise!

We create training for our software and we use our questions for multiple courses on different levels, different target groups and different languages. In order to know which questions we have used in which course, we want to have this in excel for a list of all questions and indeed also for translations. And now we have to copy/past to excel....

Would be great if you have an option (like in Articulate Review with the comments) to export the questions/ data from the quizzes to excel. 

Thanks! Margit

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.