Feature Request - Quiz Copy and Paste

Jul 27, 2018

I am not sure why quiz questions cannot be copied and pasted. In many cases, I have identical answer choices, but I have to recreate these for every question. 

15 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Anthony,

You can copy and paste the text from a quiz question/answer and create a new question, and you could duplicate an entire quiz, but there isn't an option yet to copy/duplicate an individual question. It sounds like the last piece is what you're looking for, so I can share that idea with my team! 

André Loiselle

Hey guys... I will need to create a quiz with 53 questions using the same 14 multiple choice answers... Copying and pasting answers would be a charm. Now it seems like a headache. :'(  Also, could questions be placed in the templates for re-usage? I know I could do individual questions in a Lesson... But I would loose all the final evaluation benefits. Thanks!

André Loiselle

Hi again Allison. This may be only one out of many possible approaches : It could also be like Moodle's question bank. Where you can duplicate the same question and modify it to create a new one. Then the quiz could permit to import questions from the bank or copy them in the bank. :) With a bank, the questions in the quiz could be randomized: like 'take 10 out of 20' of the saved questions (which would become a new functionality). Anyhow, it's just an idea. ;) 

Angelo Cruz

I've got wonderful news for all! Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide.

Enjoy!