Fonts & Sizes

Apr 11, 2017

I'm currently building an Alarm Management Course. I need to change the font style and I would also like to change the color of some words to red, highlight and/or bold. I can't seem to find a way to do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marian,

You can change the font for an entire course using the Theme fonts as shown in this quick Peek video, and there are options for bold/italics throughout parts of the Rise text. We're continuing to look at other formatting options, such as changing font colors, inserting custom fonts, etc. We'll keep folks posted as those features start to roll out to Rise and if there is anything else you'd like to see we'd love to hear more feedback from you! Feel free to share here in ELH or send it along as a feature request. 

Alesha Sisk

Hi Ashley,

By adding bullets, do you mean that we'd have the ability to add bullets within the side editor in any block? That would be great! I love the Accordion and other interactive items like Tabs, as a way to chunk text blocks, but I cannot currently add bullets/numbering into those. I add my own pictorial bullets but without the tab/indentation formatting, the mobile view is not very clean.

Thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.