FR - la section après un quiz ne s'affiche plus

May 05, 2023

Bonjour,

depuis 1 mois environ, Rise n'affiche plus la section finale qui est sensée s'afficher après une section de quiz. Pourtant, cela fonctionnait bien auparavant...

Est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème ou pourrait éventuellement me venir en aide svp ?

Merci d'avance ;)

5 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Serge,

Great question! I understand the final section of your course isn't visible if it appears after a quiz. I'd be happy to work with you to figure out why this is happening! I have a few follow-up questions about the situation so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

• Is this only happening with one Rise course or others as well?
  • If it's more than one course, are there any similarities in the courses that it's happening in? Is there a certain type of block you're inserting after the quiz?

Would you be willing to share your course so we can troubleshoot? Here are the steps to do that.

1. After logging in, go to your Rise 360 dashboard.
  2. Hover over the course you'd like to share.
  3. Click the 3 dots button on the course.
  4. Click Send a copy.
  5. Enter support@articulate.com in the email field.
  6. Type "This course is for John Morgan" in the notes field.
  7. Click Send.

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!

Serge Fiuza

Hi John, and thanks for your help !

I have just send you a copy of the Rise course concerned.

My colleagues have also Rise courses with the same problem : I asked to one of them to send me a copy in order to test it. His course as quiet the same structure : a quiz section just before the end section.

Best regards,

[cid:image001.jpg@01D98261.04BA0A00]
Serge FIUZA[cid:image002.jpg@01D98261.04BA0A00]
Chef de projet Digital Learning
Technologies, Graphics & Communication
Chat with me on Teams

John Morgan

Hi Serge,

Thanks for sharing your course! I see the issue you are having with your quiz. I have opened a support case on your behalf. You may have seen the support email that was sent. Our support engineers will be in contact soon to help you through this issue. If you have any questions about the case, reply to the support email.