Getting score and completion data

Jan 08, 2019

I would like to generate a report that shows the knowledge assessment score for each participant and her completion status. Is there a combination in RISE of Tracking and Reporting that gives that result?

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Peggy,

It sounds like you'd like to be able to track both the percent complete AND a quiz score from your Rise courses. Is that correct? If so, Rise does pass along both the percentage value and quiz score data to your LMS. However, accessing that information would be easiest by exporting it for Tin Can, rather than SCORM—assuming Tin Can is supported by your LMS. You can read more about what's involved with implementing the Tin Can API in this article.

Another thought: if the point of seeing this data is simply to ensure your learners have completed the entire course before accessing the quiz, you can restrict the navigation so course lessons must be completed, in order, before learners can get to the quiz. You can learn more about restricting navigation in Rise in this article. 

And if I've misunderstood your question or goals, please feel free to reply here so I can take another shot at it! I'm happy to help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.